Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a Trade plate.. driving through Morden.

It looks awesome! :eek: :wow:

Very impressed.

I didn't have my camera with me. :(

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
:wow: :wow: I want some pics.....:(

If you had the GTA you could have chased it :D

·
Registered
834 Posts
Saw one in Mansfield the other day in black. Looked good but it's still a modern V-dub :lol:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
a friend of mine is going to buy one, she was asking me how much discount i thought the salesman would give her if she put a short skirt on and flirted with him. oh how i laughed :lol: i think she was just about to slap me when i explained that not even kelly brook in a bikini could get a german manufacturer to knock 2p off a brand new model

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I've seen one in the VW garage near me. It looks very nice.

and before you ask, I noticed it while across the road hiring a van :D

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This one was in black. It looks very wide and aggressive.

Really IMO the best looking V-dub in ages.

I still think that the golf looks like a shoe.

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
ive seen one as well, the OE dictionary are on the ball, they already have a picture of the new Scirocco in their new edition, next to bland:rolleyes: i think its one of the blandest cars vw have ever made, and thats saying something for vw:rolleyes: the 3 door golf is better looking, and that isnt saying much.

·
Banned
4,522 Posts
Looks like a peugeot/toyota with some Seat ibiza thrown in for free.

U

·
0 Posts
Not keen on the new Scirocco at all - I'm sure it will drive well but that front end is far too bland. Hate to make sexist comments, but it looks like the sort of car you would buy for your wife but not for yourself. <ducks>

Only good thing is that unlike the next Golf and the new Audi A3, it does at least look like a new design.

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Just a Golf? The new GTi is a fine, if a tad boring car. Seen the new Coupe at Geneva and it's ok. Gets tested Against the Brera next week in Autoexpress next week. 4 seater lightweight versus 2 seater heavyweight stunner:eek:

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
a friend of mine is going to buy one, she was asking me how much discount i thought the salesman would give her if she put a short skirt on and flirted with him.
I think we need to see a photo before we can give our opinion. :)

Ralf S.

·
Registered
38,271 Posts
I saw one the other day, it reminded me of the new subaru impreza for some reason...

Do a search on google or yahoo there are loads of images of it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts