Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waaahooooooo, I've finally got Sophia :cheese: , picked her up very, very late on Thursday afternoon in the pouring rain :cry: Shall be taking advantage of this long weekend to get to know her better:) Sophia 001.jpg

Sophia 002.JPG

Sophia 003.JPG

Sophia 004.JPG

Sophia 005.JPG

Sophia 006.jpg

B

·
0 Posts
Congrats! Looks mint, I'd be interested to know what you think of the diesel and climate control system.

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, I'm in 7th heaven :)

To answer some of your questions, this is the first diesel I've ever had and so far performance wise its very good, in normal its as you would expect most cars to drive and certainly quick enough, had a good long drive round the Cotswolds yesterday and she felt comfortable and assured on the winding roads but put it in dynamic and its much more responsive and very quick from the off, flippin marvellous, its like having 2 cars :cheese:

As for the climate control, I had that 2 cars ago & really liked it as driver & passenger can control their own temperatures independantly which is great for me as I usually like to be colder than anyone else, and it just seems more effective to me all round. The only other option I had was the parking sensors, I was so tempted to have leather but couldn't really justify that extra cost as well, but the Veloce seats are so good anyway I don't mind so much.

Miss Tcy, that made me laugh about female names, as this is the first car I've ever had that I've given a female name, all the rest have always been males to me whether I've named them or not, but for some reason the Mito is a she, & its Sophia after that other Italian beauty Sophia Loren :) I hope you get yours soon, I know you're dieing to get yours.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
mitogirl...shes arrived...shes fab..hope u love her as much as i love my babe.....:cheese:

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Tess how you doin?

Oh god yes, love her to bits, can't stop grinning. Love just looking at her, let alone driving her :lol:

Have you got your speakers sorted now?

·
Registered
309 Posts
haha I see, well Sophia is a nice name so good choice! ^^
and yer, I hope I get mine soon aswell (even tho I've had no sign of it coming 2 UK even tho its been 8/9weeks now since order), but still, thanks!~~
Have fun driving ure car!~~

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
Hey Tess how you doin?

Oh god yes, love her to bits, can't stop grinning. Love just looking at her, let alone driving her :lol:

Have you got your speakers sorted now?
nah..they allegedly replaced the drivers side but they are still crap so gonna put some better ones in wen i got the dosh...my godson will doit for me..hes fab at stuff like that bless him...

are u as obsessed as me then...i thought i was the only mad one :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts