Alfa Romeo Forum banner

I've gone bonkers today

Tags
bonkers today
978 views 9 replies 2 participants last post by  147dude 
G
#1 ·
Just changed my order for a 1.6 to a 2.0 Sele. I'm still high on adrenaline, it cost a bit more. Can't wait to break it to my gf... hehe. Rock on! Will have car now in 14 days!

14 days with no sleep, ouch my head...

and

See less See more
G
#4 ·
Hi 147dude,

Congrats on the change in the order. As great as the 1.6 is, I guess I have great admiration for fellow 147 Selespeed owners.

I was going to say, I hope you enjoy the car, but that would be a stupid comment. I am sure you will have a great time with it.

I was interested to read that you changed your order, because I did the same too. But I changed my order from a Selespeed 3 door to a selespeed 5 door. What made you change your mind?

Stefan

G
#7 ·
True, my heart breaks in a thousand pieces every friggin morning when I go down to the garage and find that piece of junk. It actually smells so bad I've started smoking in the car now (which I would never do in my own car...)

#8 ·
Way to go 147dude! Selespeed is superb - to have a choice of total control or total auto-laziness is just great.
Anyone who wants to change their own gears is living in the past!
Looking forward to hearing what you think of it,
Simon S

G
#10 ·
Hey Dave: "Old-fashioned"

I agree with you in a way, but I'm willing to try a Sele this time. it seems like a good compromise btwn stuck in traffic wish i had automatic situation and those all out rides on the windy country roads...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.