Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
kev, my office is just down the road from arnold chatz hyde park, so needless to say when I'm done at the office I go pop in there and I've seen this beaut there...I don't think anyone will have a problem driving this particular stationwagon...

as much I want to, I've put my car buying on a bit of hold, the missus is now busy planning how the second bedroom needs to be changed into a nursery, you know baby cot, compactum...etc, while we're in CT in feb, the house is gonna be repainted inside and obviously the baby room will have much more attention to detail...you know it might sound like my wife is running this whole nursery thing but I'm quite involved as well, really looking to seeing this little man/woman of mine.

sjoe, how did I type of all that and all I wanted to say was,I'm not buying a car now... :p

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
Drool...... I think the 159 needs to be replaced...... I wonder what VW wheels will fit ? :p

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ah ok haha I see, well Guili its yours for the taking! haha

Must be fun getting all the stuff ready for the baby..

btw where do work? My dad's offices are like 2min from AC aswell literally round the corner, Investment Place. I've actually walked from AC to the office the last time I had my car serviced lol

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
num num num.. nuff said

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Yep seen it on Autotrader for some time, a bit too expensive I'd say, should be under 150k like all other GTA's regardless of size etc.

Nope...keeping my baby, got a mail from a dude who wants to know if I'm still selling me car...hhhmmmmm

1 - 8 of 8 Posts