Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after waiting for what seemed an eternity, i finally collected my Mito on Thursday. The sun was out and it showed off the Etna Black at its best. I am so so happy so to every one who is still waiting for theres, all i can say is its well worth the wait. Iv attached a few pictures that were taken yesterday while i was out! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looking very nice, enjoy.
I love the sports pedels, wish I'd got them.
The pedals were such a hard decision - i wanted them, then i didnt, then i did. Im glad i got them, i think it just finishes the car off to be honest!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks stunning mate... :)

How have you found your first weekend with the car?
Its been brilliant - i just want to go and drive it...just for the sake of it. Its so nice to drive and so comfortable.

It wont very often be used with more than two people in but yesterday for alot of the time it had three people in and even in the back there was space and the person sitting in the back said they were comfortable. I've recieved nothing but compliments about the car which is great and it was definately worth the wait.

How long ago did you order your's? Only two more weeks till you get it!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice pics, wasn't sure about the Mito when I first saw it but it's a real grower. Another classic in the making I should think!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ordered mine on the 11th March, so the wait has been terrible, but nowhere near as bad as some on here, I have to grateful for my dealer keeping me upto date.

Just did some quick insurance quotes and for some reason my insurance has gone up since I bought the car. :confused: Hoping Adrian Flux is cheaper. Cleared my garage as well...roll on the 24th.

Glad you like the car, so good to hear such positives so far from all the people on here...for those who are waiting, makes the waiting harder but even more exciting!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Stunning car and great choices with the extras, beggining to think I should have had sports pedals too?!?!

What spec did you get, apart from the pedals and climate did you get any other extras?

Really can't wait to get my hands on mine, dealer called at the weeknd to say mid-june, only ordered it 13th April so the wait has not been too long.

I have had serious doubts recently on whether I should have gone for the Audi A3 but looking at your picsa and reading everyones threads is really reassurng it's worth the wait.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts