Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
...and why not

probably the same for me (with a nice Ti badge on the back)

Which engine, 1.9 or 2.4?

·
Registered
24,513 Posts
Nice one Ros :thumbs:

I'm almost decided that my next car will be....the one I already have! Cost of change just doesn't stack up at the moment or I have to go back onto the fleet.

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
Nice one Ros :thumbs:

I'm almost decided that my next car will be....the one I already have! Cost of change just doesn't stack up at the moment or I have to go back onto the fleet.
I'm with Jim on the next change. The GTA is just fine for me:cool:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
:thumbs: Roswell

anything particular caught your eye (besides the one you posted a link to in your other thread........;))

·
Premium Member
19,119 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
One issue, multiple times. ;)

:lol:

To be fair it's not gone into limp mode yet, which the 2.2 did once.

·
Registered
25,672 Posts
We'll be seeing lots of you in the Brera, spider, 159 lounge then :thumbs: good choice mate :)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Great to hear, i mean look at it, no Giulia until 2013. So it will still be regarded as "the latest saloon" and as far as im concerned Alfa will have to work extremely hard to beat the 159 for looks, it is simply stunning.

Nice choice :thumbs:

Salute, Giordano.

·
Registered
5,084 Posts
Great to hear, i mean look at it, no Giulia until 2013. So it will still be regarded as "the latest saloon" and as far as im concerned Alfa will have to work extremely hard to beat the 159 for looks, it is simply stunning.

Nice choice :thumbs:

Salute, Giordano.
Well said, I'll be sticking with my 159 'till at least after the Giulia is launched. And to be honest, with the new ECU on my 159, after 2years, its like driving a different (new) car again, I'm loving it more than ever.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts