Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its raining,a strange event.daily drive has gone for a service,and the spider has been called into service.turned the wipers on,no intermittent,and the other options work ok.will it be a new switch or a contact clean?:thumbup:

·
Registered
422 Posts
its raining,a strange event.daily drive has gone for a service,and the spider has been called into service.turned the wipers on,no intermittent,and the other options work ok.will it be a new switch or a contact clean?:thumbup:
i'm afraid i cant answer your question, but strangely my intermittent setting works for a few sweeps, stops in a random place on the screen, and then starts again after a while, then stops again. Will be interested to hear of possible explanations for both problems.

·
Administrator
Alfa 159 1.9 JTDm Sportwagon
5,653 Posts
I have the fault all speeds but no intermittent or self parking. I bought a replacement intermittent relay module which hides to the right of the internal fuse box, but even with the relay box removed or the replacement fitted the fault is the same. The next thing I will checking is the wiper motor control box which is integral with motor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts