Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Working today, and i've just taken a phone call from some chap who bought a car several weeks back from a colleague. This chap is going on holiday tomorrow and has just remembered that his ipod connector was left in his PX car. Apparently he had called my colleague and asked for the said item to be put in a safe place. The problem is that we only have one sales person in on a sunday, and I don't know where this connector of his has been put. The chap got all uppety on the phone, and only just stopped short of blaming 'me' for his lack of music whilst he is on holiday. If the poxy item was so important to him, then :

A...why did he not make sure that his car was cleared out before part exchanging it, instead of having a mad scrabble around on the forecourt on the day of the change, and

B...at the very least he should have made an effort to try and retrieve the item a little sooner than the day 'before' he is due to go on holiday.

We get this all of the time.....people coming in moaning that they are going on holiday and the car needs this or that, but they only bothered to check things over the day before hand.

I often wonder how these people manage to wipe their own a**e in the morning!!:cheese:

All it needs is a little thought and preparation!!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You are always going to be in the wrong because the bl00dy customer is always right.

We get kids and parents at school exactly like this regarding course work "lost" at the last minute. We've lost it; we should have taken it from the kids; we should have put it somewhere safe. Nine times out of ten ninety-nine times out of a hundred the little blighters have just left it somewhere.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are always going to be in the wrong because the bl00dy customer is always right.

We get kids and parents at school exactly like this regarding course work "lost" at the last minute. We've lost it; we should have taken it from the kids; we should have put it somewhere safe. Nine times out of ten ninety-nine times out of a hundred the little blighters have just left it somewhere.
I'm an intollerant swine at the best of times, and i'm happy to admit that(I think it can have a positive effect on a person's character), and the one thing that I absolutely cannot stand is when people are happy to throw the blame onto someone else, when it is obvious that the fault lies with 'them'. If the average 'adult' in the U.K. is not willing to own up to their own mistakes and take responsibility for themselves, what hope has the country got???:rant:

·
Premium Member
649 Posts
Sparkywills1;3015860I often wonder how these people manage to wipe their own a**e in the morning!!:cheese: All it needs is a little thought and preparation!![/QUOTE said:
And making sure all the paperwork is done correctly me thinks ;)

·
Registered
763 Posts
It's quite simple. It's much easier to blame other people for your failings in life :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So, did you give it back to him? or is it working well in your car?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Yes, on a similar theme I get people ordering from me online 36 hours before going on holiday, or "it's for a birthday present", then if it doesn't get there on time it's my fault.

I just assume that people who are that stupid enough to do things like this haven't got the intelligence to realise it's their own fault when it all goes t!ts up.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
I once took an Audi in part exchange and the valeter was giving it a quick clean before a Trader came to collect it.
Under the drivers seat was a Tesco's carrier bag stuffed with £5000.00 in cash, after contemplating what i could spend it on, i decided honesty was the best policy and called him.
He had "forgotten" all about it and came to collect it, got a gruff "Cheers mate" and that was it, now can you imagine what would have happened if we hadn't found it and it had been passed down the line in the Trade, you can guarantee all hell would have broken loose.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I once took an Audi in part exchange and the valeter was giving it a quick clean before a Trader came to collect it.
Under the drivers seat was a Tesco's carrier bag stuffed with £5000.00 in cash, after contemplating what i could spend it on, i decided honesty was the best policy and called him.
He had "forgotten" all about it and came to collect it, got a gruff "Cheers mate" and that was it, now can you imagine what would have happened if we hadn't found it and it had been passed down the line in the Trade, you can guarantee all hell would have broken loose.
The miserable so and so! He could have dropped you a tenner for your honesty! That's a great avitar by the way:thumbs:

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
so the guy bought the car several weeks ago and only just decided to do something about his adaptor

he deserved not to get the bloody thing back....simple....no sympathy

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
I hate customers ..when i worked in sainsburys as a teenager i was always getting into trouble for refusing to take crap off them...:mad:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so the guy bought the car several weeks ago and only just decided to do something about his adaptor

he deserved not to get the bloody thing back....simple....no sympathy
Exactly.......plain and simple!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I hate customers ..when i worked in sainsburys as a teenager i was always getting into trouble for refusing to take crap off them...:mad:
Tess i don't know anyone who would mess with you :bat::bat:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts