Alfa Romeo Forum banner

So are you?

• Total voters
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
7,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summer is just around the corner, its getting hotter and we have had a couple of lovely days.

Summer outfits are starting to appear, my girlfriend has shed the trousers for skirts to go to work in :) . and pretty girls in soft-top convertibles drive by.

Have you noticed you look more ?

Happy days....:D :D :D

·
Registered
24,514 Posts
You wouldn't be completely normal if you didn't occasionally notice!:eek: :D

N

·
0 Posts
It's definitely summer, because all
the bars have started employing
cute girls to serve drinks outside
:cool:

V

·
0 Posts
It's the sun on your head producing seratonin and increased levels of Vitamin D. You can't help it, enjoy it! :D And of course, if you are follically challenged, the effect is pronounced, which is why baldy gits are randier (and possibly therefore, why some women find them sexier).

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
I once worked in a supermarket check-out when they didn't accept Credit cards, so everyone paid by cash or cheque.

I enjoyed the summer as the ladies would be more scantily clad...

They would have to bend over to write their cheques. You'd quite often get a more than acceptable view, in front or of the lady behind! The fact that you could quite often be caught peeking down the front of woman's blouse made it more interesting! :D

These days I don't indulge in such disgusting perversions.. just hang around in lap-dancing clubs and well-known dogging hot-spots. :D

Ralf S.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think you need another option on your poll - No, I perv to the max all year round :D

Thats the option I'd go for, I'm no fair-weather perv :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts