Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you will remember that a few years ago, I put my registration into the "westealanycar.com" website and to my delight, found that it was worth £50! (with a £49.99 transaction fee, should I wish to proceed with the deal).

Well, obviously, considered their tempting offer carefully, but in the end, I decided to take a gamble and hang on a bit longer...

....and today, I'm here to tell you that it paid off! Yeah, I knew they'd be back...

..drooling...

It was really only ever a question of time before they came to their senses and recognised this fast-appreciating modern classic for the true motoring icon that it really is!

Imagine my joy on sitting down to my e-mails this evening and finding that there was another e-mail from them telling me it had been a few years and inviting me to update the mileage and press "submit".

This I duly did and was rewarded with an instant valuation of no less than £75- with NO transaction fee!

I mean, how good is that eh?

Oh yes, they all laughed at me, they all said it would never be worth anything, but who is laughing now, eh?! How many other cars do you know that increase in vakue by 50% as they get older and someone puts a few more miles on them?

·
Registered
10,943 Posts
A few of you will remember that a few years ago, I put my registration into the "westealanycar.com" website and to my delight, found that it was worth £50! (with a £49.99 transaction fee, should I wish to proceed with the deal).

Well, obviously, considered their tempting offer carefully, but in the end, I decided to take a gamble and hang on a bit longer...

....and today, I'm here to tell you that it paid off! Yeah, I knew they'd be back...

..drooling...

It was really only ever a question of time before they came to their senses and recognised this fast-appreciating modern classic for the true motoring icon that it really is!

Imagine my joy on sitting down to my e-mails this evening and finding that there was another e-mail from them telling me it had been a few years and inviting me to update the mileage and press "submit".

This I duly did and was rewarded with an instant valuation of no less than £75- with NO transaction fee!

I mean, how good is that eh?

Oh yes, they all laughed at me, they all said it would never be worth anything, but who is laughing now, eh?! How many other cars do you know that increase in vakue by 50% as they get older and someone puts a few more miles on them?
My dyslexia thought it was just yer No.plate so was gonna stick Pomeo in furra laf.

However I hope you are not voting remain based on yer Ariffmetic skulls.

Its defo no maffs...RANT RANT RANT.

Furst Quoute.....You goat a penny.
Sekund Quote You goat £75.00...ie 7500 pennies.

In mah book that's 7500% inflation......even 166's didnae depreciate in that order. :biglaugh:

Pomeo

:thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts