Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

For all those following my progress I have some great news! I have finally got my car back, Mangoletsi have been excellent and have replaced both the ECU and DPF under warranty, the car is running like a dream and I'm finally happy again!!

Thanks again for everyone's advice and support! :thumbs:

Anyway, here's some pics.... ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
Beautiful car, and a happy ending - now get on and enjoy owning it safe in the knowledge that at least two of the expensive potential failures later on, have been taken care of. I'm sure after a couple of days playing in your new toy, all this will become just a distant memory :thumbs:

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful car, and a happy ending - now get on and enjoy owning it safe in the knowledge that at least two of the expensive potential failures later on, have been taken care of. I'm sure after a couple of days playing in your new toy, all this will become just a distant memory :thumbs:
Thanks John,

I do hope so!! Planning on having a lovely weekend crusing and forgetting all about this week!!! :thumbs::D

·
Registered
779 Posts
Dude , if I had know it was grey outside (not black) I wouldn't have been so friendly :lol: At least it's black leather interior :)

It's a lovely looking car and you will 100% forget the 'false start' you have just had in a few days as John said :)
From here on , it's posts commenting on how damned bizarre Italian cars (especially Alfas) are.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Dude , if I had know it was grey outside (not black) I wouldn't have been so friendly :lol: At least it's black leather interior :) QUOTE]

Me neither.... I've gone a slightly green tinge - Stromboli was my first choice colour; it really suits the lines of the 159. :cool:

·
Registered
972 Posts
:eek: Black's good TimboZero; but grey's the dogs dangles (mainly because it takes less effort to keep it looking good :rolleyes:)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Woohoo!! :cool: That's great news :thumbs:

Great looking car, that's just itching to driven! Now get out there and show us some more pics lol, in the countryside or somewhere arty haha :p

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Pleased she's sorted under warranty :thumbs::)

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Stromboli Grey, the only colour to be seen in......waiting for the red/black drivers to start....

Spookily the reg on yours is very close to mine, WN07 as the beginning.

It was only the fact you have TWO exhausts at the rear that made me believe it wasn't a clone! Sulking, now I want two exhausts.

Great looking car, hope it continues to give you the grin factor.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Stromboli Grey, the only colour to be seen in......waiting for the red/black drivers to start....

Spookily the reg on yours is very close to mine, WN07 as the beginning.

It was only the fact you have TWO exhausts at the rear that made me believe it wasn't a clone! Sulking, now I want two exhausts.

Great looking car, hope it continues to give you the grin factor.
The 3 of us should start the WN07 club , my reg (and I have french plates) is 07WN in the middle.:eek:

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts