Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone, not really posted here before but been a lurker for a while. Some of you may have seen my posts on Alfabook.
I recently bought another 147 GTA from pompeypete, so this was fewleh's not too long ago, adding to my silver one I've had for about 18 months.
Basically the silver one needs some painting and I was going to get Wizard/cf2 manifolds etc but thought I'd look for one in a more preferred colour and/or different colour interior as an alternative and this came up with the mods already done. I'm in the process of sorting what I can on both before the silver one goes up for sale.
I swapped over the Ragazzon unsilenced centre and backbox the other day and it is bloody loud! I might have to put the centre silencer back on lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5nANRKHpmg&feature=youtu.be

Got the wheels in for powdercoat and the inlet trumpets (which were in a dire state) to see what chrome powdercoat comes out like.
Cheers, Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
May see you around Devon's roads sometime.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mayrun, silver one just has Quaife diff, big cone filter in airbox, Eibach pro springs and Koni FSD shocks - rides incredibly well so might get some for blue one.
Blue one has Q2, Eibach ARB, Ferrari 360 TB, K&N filter, CF2 manifolds, Equal Length downpipes and Ragazzon centre (unsilenced) and back box. I also have a straight intake pipe (resonator delete) that I've been swapping between the two but will be on blue one when silver goes.

isanth - sorry I'm not a fan of spam on toast for breakfast :D

marmite - what colour is yours? I saw a red one on the A38 a few months ago and that was the first one I'd ever seen on the roads (after mine obv).

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
^ Mine's red, and it spends some time on the A38 between Torquay and Plymouth. I really don't get to use it as much as I would like too. I now do too many miles for it to be a viable daily commuter, and I have to park off road at work, so it tends to only break cover once in every blue moon whilst my 19yr old Mondeo takes the daily toil.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah OK, think it was just before or after the Trago junction heading South West. I pulled up next to it, honked and then buggered off lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts