Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was at the lights in the inside lane & a touring 3 series pulled up next to me , I had no idea what type it was although I thought it might be a 330i, the main thing that caught my eye I(childishly) perceived a sneering look from the driver .

Right then I thought,I'll wipe that sneer away:p.
Off we went & sure enough he floored it his rear end dug in & 1st gear was neck & neck ,2nd gear & first few yards the same then I started to pull on him into 3rd & he was 2 or more cars behind. Another set of lights that were red against ,I came up to them about 15mph before they changed ,matey boy was trying to accelerate & I really let it go in 2nd he gave up pulling into the nearside lane & i nailed it in 3rd he was a good 300yds behind. He came by me at the next set of red lights & he was in another filter lane that had a shorter queue than mine, he glanced over & nodded ,he was in a 330d & my 2.4 JTd with LPG spanked that boy by a country mile...properly:lol:

G

·
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Read this & the links 9 posts down you may find it interesting, further down the page are some really good links explaining it properly.I am very pleased with mine.
http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/tuning-and-upgrades/202760-lpg-fumigation.html

That link is Steve Sparrow who knows Jack about diesels & not too great at LPG either ,I know as he converted a Maserati for me here :Go LPG Research - Maserati
The looks rubbish in those photo's here it is & a oic of the engine with the gas on .

Engine with gas.

I had to have another company sort it out ,just like this man here :LPGinfo.co.uk

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
alfa 1 bmw o
previous to my alfa i did own a 330d (204hp) and im sure they are a lot heavier,quite a few are autos too...well done:cool:

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Heavier ? Thats surprise's me the 2.4 JTD is quite a lump .

He was in a manual as the car was lurching up & down on every gear change :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts