Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all,
i am new to all this and am unsure what to do on a forum so be gentle with me. i have a lovely red spider two litre that is very old and in need of TLC to keep it going. i have read a few letters on here and you all seem to know so much i don't think i could ever catch up.
my dad ( who i call dick dastardly cos he looks like him) is always here to help me ( he picked the car for me once i told him what i wanted) but he says he isn't really so very good with cars. my first car was a mini that i crashed and this is my second car.
i don't drive a lot as i get chauferred for my job but i will drive my spider at weekends.
i don't know anything other than you put fuel in and you turn a key to make it go so when i need help i will ask some stupid questions that you will make you all laugh at me. i am a typical dumb blonde but be gentle with me as i LOVE my car so am prepared to ask dumb questions and spend as much money as i need to until it is perfect.

thanks
penelopepitstop

·
Registered
221 Posts
i doubt anyone will laugh at you on the forums..unless you crack some funnies!

"i don't drive a lot as i get chauferred for my job " ..i used to get chauferred to work but i dont think the bus counts in my case:D

there are plenty of old wise heads on the forums if you come across any problems with your car!:)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Welcome to AO :)

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Welcome to AO penelopepitstop! :)

I'm sure you will find us a friendly bunch here and any help you need with your spider, no matter how basic (or more complicated), will find an answer here. When learning about our Alfas we all had to start somewhere so don't feel reluctant about asking anything you want to know.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hello:D

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Hello and welcome, after viewing your profile I'm sure that there will be a queue of Alfisti ready and willing to help you with whatever you need, (regarding the Spider of course).

·
Registered
926 Posts
Hello and welcome, after viewing your profile I'm sure that there will be a queue of Alfisti ready and willing to help you with whatever you need, (regarding the Spider of course).
:lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts