0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..........after it's had one of it's moments.........:lol:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Slow as anything here :(
Oddly, this thread was slower than usual to load............maybe it's my rose tinted glasses, and a bottle of fine white, adling my senses :confused: :lol:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Getting ****ing sick of it now...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here, when I send a post, nothing happens, I just get the loading sign........if I click on the forums tab (the page stays open for some reason), then the post instantly loads??

·
Registered
237 Posts
Can anyone give me a brief catch up on what happened with AO, I mean when it was taken over from Ian etc ?

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
I tried from 7-30 onwards to get on the forum last night (Sunday) but it kept timing out, watched TG tried again. When I finally managed to get on I couldn't post or click any links because it came up database error constantly. Eventually managed a couple of posts and gave up because it was slower than an idiot at a MENSA convention !

I paid £25.50 for Premio at the beginning of January, if I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have bothered ! We keep being fobbed off with 'I'm sorry' and 'we're looking into it' but TBH I don't believe a word of it.

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
I paid £25.50 for Premio at the beginning of January, if I knew then what I know now I wouldn't have bothered ! We keep being fobbed off with 'I'm sorry' and 'we're looking into it' but TBH I don't believe a word of it.

It's not really good enough, I agree.

I stayed off for most of last week as was running so slowly and just can't be bothered to faff about.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts