Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summer is officially here, for me anyway. I left work today and walked to my car which was in the sun because a tractor held me up this morning and everyone else got the best spots (devastated). 34 degrees in the cabin with scolding leather with my thin white work shirt, I was shall we say uncomfortable. I hear you shouting "But Jason, you have dual-zone climate control and air conditioning that will make you icy cool." Well that was my thought, so I reach for the switch and... you guessed it, nothing but hot air, and I made a lot more afterwards let me tell you. Insert profanity :censored:, clucking bell etc.

Hopefully it's just a regas but given that I only had it done 12 months ago leaves me anticipating something else. Ownership is fun. :thumbs:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Tis summer indeed, mine was overheating last few days because the fan didn't turn on. Found the electrical plug to the fan melted a little, but managed to shove it back in after cleaning the contacts thoroughly, result!

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Thats the one thing that actually works on my 166. Alot of other things don't mind... but lets not get into that.

·
Premium Member
2,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tis summer indeed, mine was overheating last few days because the fan didn't turn on. Found the electrical plug to the fan melted a little, but managed to shove it back in after cleaning the contacts thoroughly, result!
Sounds like fun. I burnt for the first time in a while but it was worth to see machines like these. :thumbs: At least it's a nice cheap fix.

PowerFest 2016 by baxter2308 | Photobucket There was even a Busso and some other Italian beauties young and old.

Thats the one thing that actually works on my 166. Alot of other things don't mind... but lets not get into that.
It may have its faults but I bet it wafts along beautifully though. :thumbs:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts