Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly ignore the date its not set yet ***

By popular request the IOW members have been expressing an interest in an Island meet.

Put your names down with your preference of dates and then we can set a date time and location for you guys and Girls :)

Lets see how many IOW members we can get to a Meet !
Non islanders are most welcome to attend this too :thumbs:

Ray

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nice one DMN do you have any preference on dates ? :)

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice one Mudhut, right come on the rest of the Island get your names down for this :)

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I'm working in Lymington (right next to the ferry) most of the winter so I'll come along if possible. Weekends are best but work dependant.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lets get some life in this thread, come on all you IOW members I thought you wanted a meet ? :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
hopefully the other islanders will soon sign up !! im moving house during december !!! gonna be tight for me but hopefully i can spare a few hours to meet you guys:p

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok what date do you guys want to meet is the 14th ok or do you want another date ? lets get moving on this as time is marching :thumbs:

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Okay its the 14th :)

Right IOW members now is your chance to have your own meet on the Island lets have some more names in the frame .

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We looking at a lunchtime meet??

The Sloop Inn would be a nice meeting point......
If thats a good point for you guys then yes :thumbs: so lets say 1300 at the sloop inn and moo is on the beers :lol: (only kidding about the beers :thumbs: )

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Last time is was on the Isle of Wight. Jimi Hendix topped the Bill. WOW, how scary is THAT, it was 1970. Never been back since, but certainly had a few Alfa's since them heady Days,......

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.