Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
On my fridge there is just a couple of postcards and gig tickets (Seth Lakeman and Pearl Jam). I cleared all the other crap off the fridge (Top Gear magnets and take away menus mainly) for the estate agents photos yesterday.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Ok how can things on the outside of the frodge be inside the frodge unless the whole universe is inside a frodge. Surely the statement should be "is your frodge covered in crap". Now my frodge is full of crap but that is because I have a poor diet!

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Kids magnets all over ours too, strangely now ordered into lines by my five year old niece :confused:

Used to have word strips and folk would make random sentences :thumbs:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Our frodge(?) is currently in the dining room, beside the oven, on top of which is a 2-burner camping stove.
We're having a new kitchen fitted!

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok how can things on the outside of the frodge be inside the frodge unless the whole universe is inside a frodge. Surely the statement should be "is your frodge covered in crap". Now my frodge is full of crap but that is because I have a poor diet!
But the the thread title would have been crap :lol:

yep bit of a messy frodge here
Durty boy :tut:

Is that a screaming flying monkey I see? or have I just had too much Old Tom and in contention for pedant of year award.
There's a Chimp and a Gibbon from Monkey World trips, cats, camels and Lambanana :D

Ok, HM has 5 mins from posting to spot 2 similarities

Go!
Kite Kat :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts