Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone seems to describe their car as a she.

I see mine as a man. Tame and smooth when you drive it normally but violent, precise and focussed when you want.

How about you?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Everyone seems to describe their car as a she.

I see mine as a man. Tame and smooth when you drive it normally but violent, precise and focussed when you want.

How about you?
500 Black Sport 1.4 - this didn't have a gender.
500 Pearlescent white Lounge 1.4 - definitely a 'she'
Mito white 155TB - it's a male

Did give the Sport the beans, took it a little easier in the Pearlescent and with the Mito this hasn't really be thrashed yet but doesn't need to with the turbo. Still the Mito has very much a man appeal inside. Even the OH who drives a Mito & she says the same.

The only car that I've seen in the Alfa range that could be termed a 'she' is possibly the Spyder. (no disrespect to the owners)

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
My 159 definitely a female. Her name is Sophia anyways so a bit late to change her gender. :lol: needless to say i don't think any male could turn me on the way she does, so it must be a "she" ?

Saluti, Giordano.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
mine is a man coz it drinks like a fish but looks so sexy like a she (if the wife is reading this,yes love I mean like you):lol:

·
Registered
274 Posts
My spider is a female because of her looks and personality !

1. very shaply ;)
2. blond, (zoe yellow) :wow: and
3. sometimes annoying :rant: but forgivable :inlove:

Her name is Pauline because of the last 3 letters of the reg plate PLN (just add the vowels) :thumbs:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Alfa Gender

Recently got an 79,2000 Spider,I said I bought it for my ladyfriend and she sees it as a she. However,my 61 Giulietta Sprint,30 yrs.ago was difinately a guy.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
The Twinny GTV was female she was called Naughty Baby :)
The Cup was androdenous but she was a she because she stole my heart :cry:
The GT aka Stealth Tractor was androgynous but she was a she because she was a 156 in a pretty frock ;)
The Brera aka Stingray is androgynous but she is a she because she has a big bum :D

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
Not got there yet as I have not owned my Alfa Romeos long enough. They are sexless, I actually would feel embarrassed saying 'she'. They are the 'Black one' sometimes 'GT', or the 'Red one' sometimes 'Spider', but as I said before only had them long enough to be polite but at some point they will be girls only because they will be a right ****. :lol:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Was undecided, had a good long thought about this and decided it's a lady. Beautiful to look at and handled correctly will treat you right. Have now named her Georgie, after Georgie Thompson on Sky Sports News..small, beautiful and a bit of a liability. It made sense as her twitter name is OfficiallyGT (hers, not the cars..)

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
My wife is becoming increasingly worried that I might be both gay and extremely promiscuous as my cars are called Rosso, Giuseppe and Luigi and I tell her that the most exciting times in my life are when I'm inside each of them. !!!!!!

·
Registered
26,133 Posts
My 156 SW was a bloke, be it a bloke with style who dresses at Zegna and knew how to tango.
My GT goes to Ferragamo instead, and I've decided it's essentially the same bloke a couple years on.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts