Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a quick note, if your alfa drinks oil regualy as they are prone to then get down to halfords because they hvae got the 10w40 synthetic 5 litres bottles half price which is what most alfas use, well my 147 does as recommended by alfa themselves! BARGAIN! just brought 6 of them, keep me going for the year!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Ive got a trade account with Halfords :) Get anything cheap. As long as you work in the motor trade and show them 3 pay slips you get alot of money off most things.;)

V

·
0 Posts
Just a quick note, it's part synthetic, not fully synthetic, pretty damn cheap though.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
they are also still doing bogof on their super brilliance headlamp bulbs. Had both my drivers side dipped beam and sidelight bulbs go in the last couple of days :(

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Saw that the other day, £9.99 I believe it was. I've got about 2.5l left in my bottle after 2 months, I may well stock up on payday :D

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
£9.99 for 5 litres?

That's not too shabby.

And the missus' Cheekycento has an oil change coming up.. :)

Ralf S.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
gavin dack said:
Ive got a trade account with Halfords :) Get anything cheap. As long as you work in the motor trade and show them 3 pay slips you get alot of money off most things.;)
I've got one too.......and you don't need to work in the motor trade ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts