Alfa Romeo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what a duncer...... i thought i would like this site and enjoyed the comments passed on to me from my silly threads....but i did think it was genuine...........pppppppffffffffff......alfa record breakers.....i registered for it when there was less than 100 people interested and now i am not in the top 300......all the moderators are though....??????...spanks of the old ,,,,its not what you know its who you know......typical......cool site..... good forums....rubish management....as usual....why cant stand up genuine people run things any more.........and no....im not an old fart....im just an idiot who told his daughter that there was something weird and fun coming up.....derrrrrrrrr...oh yes maybe i am then

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes

yes .......got an e mail from karen saying she would keep me updated.....oooopps looks like karen isnt to good for her word eh????

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Yes, your lengthy membership of the Alfaowner site, should secure your place at the head of the convoy. Well done!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh how very well said.... MIKE........my length should not really have any thing to do with it ,should it?,,,,,i was just passing comment on the fact that i was before others and passed over,,,, but maybe ill take the merc and do my upmost to join in eh???????
you IDIOT

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
actually no i wont cause that would be hurtfull on other peopl.....maybe you should think of your comments before you comment ????your an idiot and i would love to meet you

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Have you considered checking with Allams, I was in the first ten to register and apart from the "we'll be in touch" response have had nothing else, doesn't mean I'm not going just I've had no response.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
allams have posted the first 300 people if your not on it i would presume your not in it??????.they also said 300 runners only.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Have you considered checking with Allams, I was in the first ten to register and apart from the "we'll be in touch" response have had nothing else, doesn't mean I'm not going just I've had no response.
I got the same reply but I am on the list of RSVP'd but I can't see Craigjenny on there.

You can still turn up and see the event, I know it's not as good as being in it but plenty of people on here have said that they will turn up knowing that they won't be able to take part.

Don't be too disheartened mate, and I hope you can at least come along and be a part of it, even if it means as a bystander.

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
dont bite my head off, but you have mentioned registering and not RSVP'ing. Did you RSVP a yes?
:::Awaits the barrage:::

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
good shout.....der i probably am an idiot as well,,,,,,just got a bee in my bonnet with silly mike....ill turn up even if im not in it for the fun factor......and to make mike squirm.....haha

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.