Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi,

just wanna know... have gone checking thru net.. no photo though...

anyone got the photo of the original Q4 wheels? I have check in the tech
sec... only 155Q4 got oem 16" wheels... coz.. i got offer from a car
breakers for 16" speedline wheels dark colours star patern flat surface
with 1" lips on the side (more likely gun metal grey) n from detail
inspections its the OEM Alfa wheels.. .. is this the Q4 wheels?

anyone got oem Q4 wheels pics?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as i read b4 in the other posting regarding the q4 wheels.. the skinny Q4 comes with 15" n the widebody Q4 with the 16"....

W

·
0 Posts
The black/grey wheels were optional with the Sportpack and could have been fitted to a Q4. The standard Q4 wheels were the 15" fake split rims on Rolle's post but not sure what was fitted to the widebody cars as we didn't get them in the UK.

Not heard of a widebody Q4 :confused: Lots of them in Europe :D

wrinx

R

·
0 Posts
Got the picture they never made a widebody Q4, weren't the last ones made 95-96 when the widebody came in the same time. Wrong on that one then. Q4:s where never sold to Finland, had to bring one from Germany..

·
Registered
564 Posts
Rolle said:
Got the picture they never made a widebody Q4, weren't the last ones made 95-96 when the widebody came in the same time. Wrong on that one then. Q4:s where never sold to Finland, had to bring one from Germany..
They did make a Widebody Q4, Taz has 1........ :rolleyes:

R

·
0 Posts
Yep, just checked it myself from the Compact 98 disc. Not that I doubted you guys :cool:

22 years and already a lousy memory :tut:

C

·
0 Posts
wrinx said:
The black/grey wheels were optional with the Sportpack and could have been fitted to a Q4. The standard Q4 wheels were the 15" fake split rims on Rolle's post but not sure what was fitted to the widebody cars as we didn't get them in the UK.

Not heard of a widebody Q4 :confused: Lots of them in Europe :D

wrinx
Are they really that common? I've only ever seen 1. (yes it was Taz's.)

Z

·
0 Posts
Wide body Q4s seem to be as rare as the proverbial rocking horse droppings! never seen one in the UK.

As Wrinx says the 16" Grey Speedlines are 155 Sportpack fit, although I thought they were part of the package along with rear spoiler and colour coded skirts.

These are great wheels and look good on all 155 but they mark very easily and repair is difficult due to the semi metallic paint finish.

C

·
0 Posts
zagato said:
As Wrinx says the 16" Grey Speedlines are 155 Sportpack fit, although I thought they were part of the package along with rear spoiler and colour coded skirts.

These are great wheels and look good on all 155 but they mark very easily and repair is difficult due to the semi metallic paint finish.
The speedlines also came in gloss black on the sportpacks and some japan spec cars had them in silver.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Does anyone know where can I find a full set of Q4 OEM 16" wheels?? :confused:
Here in Argentina, all Q4's came with 15" and the only ones that could be seen wearing 16's were the 164 Q4's (very rare), which have 5 holes instead of 4 :(

W

·
0 Posts
@Zagato..were you not at NAD this year? Taz's Q4 was in the Special Display area ;)...and you're right, my post wasn't clear, I meant that the wheels were part of the Sportpack but said "along with".

@Chris...they were also available in white, in this country :D

wrinx

·
Registered
49 Posts
daiblack said:
Tango AFAIK the Q4 was only sold with 15" wheels in the UK the 16" wheels are a sportpack fitment. :)
Oh! All right then... :rolleyes:

I thought the Q4 widebody that was mentioned before came with the same wheels the skinny did, but in 16" instead of 15"...

Then there are no 16" "fake split" speedlines with 4 holes?? Only with 5 holes for the 164?? :confused:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok.. since it's a rare item parts.... i would take it from the car breakers :rolleyes: ... tag at RM1K or equivalent to GB180pound...

since my car got dark colour .. i will make the lips skim to polish aloy colour ...

p/s- haven't got any wide body here in malaysia except 4 the front halfcut... since its LHD

1 - 16 of 16 Posts