Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

Is that the connector for my MAF? If so, how the flip are you supposed to disconnect it?! I've been jabbing my screwdriver, trying to open it up but can't get it to shift. I'm sure it's simple, someone give me nudge please?

Ta

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
Theres a metal clip which you pull off, then the connector simply pulls off, I removed mine when i serviced the car earlier in the year and replaced the air filter, keep trying! If your poor running probs are still present then the MAF is not at fault, have you cleaned the throttle body yet mate?

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chaps

thanks for responses and sorry I didn't reply sooner. I had to stop work on the car as we were going out, and before you know it the weekend is over and you're back in work :(

Anyway, the car is with Gus at Alfatune right now and he's diagnosed a fecked MAF, so he's replacing it. :thumbs: Can't wait to get her back!

Thanks again.

M

·
0 Posts
Chaps

thanks for responses and sorry I didn't reply sooner. I had to stop work on the car as we were going out, and before you know it the weekend is over and you're back in work :(

Anyway, the car is with Gus at Alfatune right now and he's diagnosed a fecked MAF, so he's replacing it. :thumbs: Can't wait to get her back!

Thanks again.
Good to hear that the problem is being resolved and that you'll have your GTA up and running properly very soon:thumbs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts