Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Nothing organised so far BUT - give me an idea of what you would like and I'll get onto it.

Paul
Hi Paul, I would be up for a meet. Not sure where/what but will have a think about it and get back to you. Will be interesting what ideas others have a how much interest there is:thumbs:

S

·
0 Posts
Hey, I have a route that takes you to Clackton on Sea via some really good roads.

We could always do that as a meet :confused:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Hello fellow Essex / Suffolk border Member and I will be one of your East Anglian reps, The other rep is PaulR :thumbs:

Also we are having a meet at Snetterton this time next month if you fancy it :thumbs:

I see from one of your other posts you from Sible, I actually live very close to Bulmer in Sudbury :)

If you fancy coming along to a meet just pop along, would be a pleasure to have you there.

Katy

·
Administrator
23,049 Posts
Hey, I have a route that takes you to Clackton on Sea via some really good roads.

We could always do that as a meet :confused:
Good idea - I drive into Clacton 2/3 days a week from Ipswich along the back roads (Tendring) when it is clear the GTV comes into it's own around the twisties.

This could be a goer - whaddya think baby (my fellow rep).

Paul.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Yeah I think this could be a winner Paul :thumbs:

As long as we can get enough people interested in it, then why not :)

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
If you dont mind sending it to me or Paul and then we can take it from there maybe !

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I'm in providing I am not at work and there isnt any speed cameras around.

·
Registered
636 Posts
What the deuce does eva mean ?
He means EITHER.

I can't bear the yoof of today and their text speak written language.
It takes three times as long to read stuff as we try to decipher what people are trying to say.
Come on people under 20 (age and IQ) who wear baseball caps and hoodies - please consider other (uva) people who may not be down with it as much as you.

S

·
0 Posts
He means EITHER.

I can't bear the yoof of today and their text speak written language.
It takes three times as long to read stuff as we try to decipher what people are trying to say.
Come on people under 20 (age and IQ) who wear baseball caps and hoodies - please consider other (uva) people who may not be down with it as much as you.
I don't wear baseball caps im affraid mate :) :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
I don't wear baseball caps im affraid mate :) :)
Hi,
my comments weren't really targeted against you as such, I thought it was quite obvious what you meant with "eva" but there was a thread on here a few weeks back with a guy selling a pimped up saxo or something and it was like a different language - took ages to read, had to keep going back over each sentence to make sure what was being said. Now i'm guessing from his car, his modifications and language he was a baseball cap wearer. Caught another thread today with someone not knowing what all the abbreviations mean - WTF, LMAO, OMG, AFAIK etc etc.
I think its time to start a dictionary thread or get googletranslate to have a "text language" so words like eva, wiv, dis, wot can be translated for the average oldie.
No offence meant to you just a generalised rant.

S

·
0 Posts
No worries mate, I just couldn't remember how to spell either. :lol: :lol:

I know what you meen though with the abrevations (check spelling), it is hard sometimes to understand them.

As for the dictionary, it should be called "Guide to Chav Language!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts