Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dudes,

There's some dodgy jerrymandering going on in the BEST ALFA competition. The whole of GIRLS ALOUD voted for Tarquini, my Inter-Continental Ballistic Muscle (aye.. 155 v6!) but the dodgy 156-driving mod's are jealous that this humble beast is kicking the '56s in the pants and DELETED THEIR VOTES!

Are we going to stand for this?

Tarquini is a good old bus, with shiny black paint and BIG silver wheels.. tastefully subtle red calipers and a twin-pot exhaust (Sebring) so has to be BABE OF THE YEAR! He needs a vote or two (actually about 20!) to win..

Yeah.. go on.... you know he deserves it. :D

It's in Round 1 group 3.

Ralf S.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
Ralf S. said:
shiny black paint and BIG silver wheels
Sounds like a great combination! There's a car with a similar colour scheme over in group 1, well worth a vote I'd say.

I lost a vote overnight, though. :(

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
The '56ers will kick your cheese-wedge-shaped-155 a5s Ralf!! :D

:p

;)

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
if anything i think the mods would tilt towards the 155 as its a similar wedge shape like a ovlov:lol:

·
Registered
283 Posts
jamieboy said:
Sounds like a great combination! There's a car with a similar colour scheme over in group 1, well worth a vote I'd say.

I lost a vote overnight, though. :(
Hope it wasn't mine. That RZ looks soooo pretty.:cool:

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kevin Slegg said:
Shouldn't there be a poll???
I forgot to make it one..! :cheese:

The point is, Girls Aloud is 5 people so they should have 5 votes! I think I only lost one vote though (the single Girls Aloud vote).

If I can quadruple my score Tarquini can win! :D

I think the '56ers are jealous as the 155 already has a heap more tin of the Touring Car champoonship variety that can fit in the cavernous boot!

But.. shiny paint, silver wheels, red calipers and the green cloverleaf triangle... Tarquini is genuinely a Fox. Rrrrr!

Ralf S.

·
Premium Member
12,865 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you but there is no conspiracy. We actually make sure the votes are fair so that the best one will win. And the Members of AO decide which Alfa is AO Member car of the year.

We can't allow members to vote for one car multiple times. It wouldn't be fair to the others. By voting for your lovely 155 twice the member in question voided all his votes. You lost your votes but some 156 owners (like myself) lost a vote too.

·
Premium Member
114,703 Posts
selespeed said:
We can't allow members to vote for one car multiple times. It wouldn't be fair to the others. By voting for your lovely 155 twice the member in question voided all his votes. You lost your votes but some 156 owners (like myself) lost a vote too.
Seems fair to me. :)

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BigFoot said:
Seems fair to me. :)
But Girls Aloud is 5 chicks.. You can't expect them to log in and out 5 times while they're huddled around a laptop in a dingy back-stage.. :)

Trinny and Susannah says the 156 is cool, so that proves a 155 should win! :D

Ralf S.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BigFoot said:
Well, that's an interesting point Ralf S.
Why not then get the England Rugby Team to vote as well? That's about 25 votes I reckon (though not sure all the boys know how to read and write)...

They all drive Chrysler Crossfires... not sure they'd give a hoot about a 155 vs 156 title clash. The philistines!

:(

Ralf S.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts