Votes: 27 52.9%
  • Other :rolleyes:

Votes: 5 9.8%
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, after the Mass Damper affair, and now the bizzare decision to penalise Alonso for driving 100 metres ahead of Massa, there are some people who might think there is a conspiracy against Alonso in favour of Schumacher. What do you think?

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently the FIA are 'considering' Flavio's comments that F1 is fixed...

G

·
Max Mosely said the ferrari telemetry indicated that Fernando's car affetcted Massa's

every driver / pundit that looked at that lap agreed it was ********

Fixed :mad:

·
Registered
176 Posts
The FIA always have seemed to favour Ferrari over all other teams. Just look at all the technical innovations that teams such as Lotus and Tyrell came up with in the past, only for Ferrari to complain and get the ideas banned.

I admire Shumacher as a driver but must say I don't like Ferrari as a team.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
147daytona said:
The FIA always have seemed to favour Ferrari over all other teams. Just look at all the technical innovations that teams such as Lotus and Tyrell came up with in the past, only for Ferrari to complain and get the ideas banned.

I admire Shumacher as a driver but must say I don't like Ferrari as a team.
I agree, even in the 70s and 80s Ferrari seemed to get preferential treatment and always seemed to act in an unsporting way. I think its ironic that Schumacher drove for them, as he seems to have many of these negative qualities. Its such a pity, as he is also obviously very talented, but his legacy will be forever tainted.

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
Doesn't really matter anyways. That crappy piece of french rubbish didn't even finish. Shame. REAL shame. :D

TWO points. THREE races. BRING IT ON !!!!

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Whether or not there is really a conspiracy, it say's a lot that people can think that there is one.

However, in repect of the qualifying I can't help thinking that the fact it was in Italy helped the stewards see the event in a particular way;)

·
Premium Member
114,703 Posts
Kevin Slegg said:
Whether or not there is really a conspiracy, it say's a lot that people can think that there is one.
Not sure mate, people see conspiracy theories everywhere, though the original term was coined for something a bit more substantial than our discussions.

·
Registered
13,248 Posts
The Renoort telemetry showed that Alonso lifted off in the middle of the corner, where he never had before, *coincidentally* :D when he saw there was "a Ferrari" coming up fast behind him.

He also had the "previous" of the "heavy brake" to red-flag incident in Hungary that ended up with Big Schu' getting a penalty.

Conspiracy theory is ball-*****. Alonso is known to still have a beef about Monaco. He should just stop behaving like a **** and he may yet hang on to that World Title he lucked in to.

Ralf S.

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
An interesting point Ralf, but why is it every driver and ex-driver I've heard make a comment on it has said that there was no interference? I mean, basically what Mosely was saying was that driver's should not be on an out lap when other drivers are their hot lap!

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Strange how things always seem to go the way 'The Sausage Sucker' though eh ?? :mad:

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I voted "other", It was said before, I think the stewards were too harsh in this case, and they may be biased towards Ferrari (it is Italy)
but I do think the pressure is up for Alonso as well.....

My two cents

·
Registered
433 Posts
obviously a race in italy is always going to have biased officials - it is italy after all - land of dodgy going ons but i bet if it happenened in france with shoemaker he would get done aswell.
also alonso got let off in the race for overtaking and then not making the chicane - he didnt have to let the guy he overtook repass him
i am not a shoemaker fan - i agree he is a dirty cheat but i dont think much of alonso either ,he has the charisma of a dog turd
come on honda sort jensons car out so we can have an interesting world champ!!!

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Yes I think there is a conspiracy but that has always been the way - hopefully it will change when Schumacher leaves as he seems to be the black hand behind all sorts of skullduggery going on in F1 for the past 15 years. :rolleyes:

I still blame him personally for Eddie Irvine losing the world championship in 1999. Ferrari fixed him good as the first world championship for the revived Ferrari had to be won by Schumacher and not some upstart Irishman.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
stedee said:
sort jensons car out so we can have an interesting world champ!!!
And he is interesting how :confused: :D

·
Premium Member
5,467 Posts
I like Kimi, and with him in a Ferrari seat next year, things should be great to watch again.

I must admit I was really impressed by the Polish chap in the BMW, is he now the permanent driver ? If so, what's happening to J V ?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts