Alfa Romeo Forum banner

381 - 384 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
33,710 Posts
“If I found out that an Alfa shared even the smallest part or design concept with a Vauxhall (shudder - again) - I simply wouldn't buy it.”
I wouldn’t buy a Mito either. It was very quickly cobbled together based on the Corsa and left to whither with no improvements.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Does Joe Blogs see it at the same level as Peugeot or Vauxhall (shudder - again)? Yes.
My experience is quite different. The handful of people who've commented on the fact I have an Alfa seem to assume it's a racier and more expensive car than it is. The reliability reputation would no doubt deter them, but they do see it as a bit special. And if a handful in two years doesn't sound many, it's more than the zero who commented on my perfectly good Ford in ten years.

·
Registered
298 Posts
There is a plan - devised/approved by La Familia: major upgrade/electrification of Giulia/Stelvio, Tonale and small SUV.

They will at least try this plan, before killing Alfa - and - YES - they are in control of current FCA AND upcoming FCA/PSA.

·
Registered
33,710 Posts
I’m surprised Lapo Elkann doesn’t do more to elevate interest in Alfa at his Garage Italia. Only those weird Giulias for rent..

381 - 384 of 384 Posts