Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have ordered my Mito, however am seriously considering adding the Bose to it.

I have heard that the standard speakers are awful!

Any help please.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Mm, sound quality is a subjective matter but i think standard system is OK. Bose is very expensive and i never really rated them as serious ICE but will undoubtedly be much better than standard fit if you want an easy option that all works with B&M etc.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
my speakers are vibratin really bad...bin replaced this wek and still the same...wish i could hav afforded the bose....will hav to upgrade the speakers pretty soon as no bass and metallica do not go together:lol:

oh they said i had my music on too loud...is 14 too loud..i think not:rolleyes:

E

·
0 Posts
my speakers are vibratin really bad...bin replaced this wek and still the same...wish i could hav afforded the bose....will hav to upgrade the speakers pretty soon as no bass and metallica do not go together:lol:

oh they said i had my music on too loud...is 14 too loud..i think not:rolleyes:
Metallica :thumbs:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
I had the BOSE system in my previous 147 lusso, and wanted one fitted in my new 147 Ti, but it wasn't an option, and I can certainly hear the difference. Get the BOSE fitted if you love music, you won't regret it, methinks !!!!!.......:thumbs:

B

·
0 Posts
I thought the standard ones were alright to be honest, at least good enough for compress-o-matic mp3 type music.

I'd say there's better ways to spend £600 on a Mito personally.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts