Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Yes, I think it's Kelly but... I also think it's photoshopped... :rolleyes: even the rear interior mirror is a monitor?

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
In the mirror is Kilye too... I didn't noticed the first time

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
What seats are those?!?!? They look straight out of a 1.0 Suzuki Minithingie... eek!

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Yes the seats look crap.
Maybe they had to sell the fronts seats so that they could afford the TV.
Them went to a wreckers and bought the cheapest seats they could find as replacements eek! :D

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I knew...... but these might also be lovely on the buttocks, despite the way they look... :rolleyes:

wink :D :D

·
Registered
442 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>What seats are those?!?!? They look straight out of a 1.0 Suzuki Minithingie... eek! </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are standard 156 GTA seats. Think almost any 60's/70's Italian supercar and you'll see where the design pattern comes from. Suzuki my a55!! :mad: :mad: :D :D

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>Yes, for men with hairy backs.... </strong>
<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">naughty naughty

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pexi:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Amsterdavid:
<strong>Yes, for men with hairy backs.... </strong>
<hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">naughty naughty </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Come on, Peks, now admit you wouldn't wax your back if you didn't live in Paradise ( 06 / 83)...

:p wink :D :D :D

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
The seats might look strange from the back but... from the front... :cool:

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
from above, you mean :p

·
Premium Member
38,311 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Pexi:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>What seats are those?!?!? They look straight out of a 1.0 Suzuki Minithingie... eek! </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">They are standard 156 GTA seats. Think almost any 60's/70's Italian supercar and you'll see where the design pattern comes from. Suzuki my a55!! :mad: :mad: :D :D
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Suzuki Swift seats:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>from above, you mean :p </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Couldn't get a better :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>Suzuki Swift seats:
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, but they don't have a nive t-shirt to go with them! :D :D Ask Wim wink

Look cheap btw :rolleyes:

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
Can you belive I had to edit the last post because..... were is "shirt" I wrote "****"!? :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts