Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think Michael Jackson is guilty?

We all know he will get away with it, because he is rich and famous, but did he actually do it or is he a victim of people trying to squeeze cash out of him?

·
Super Moderator
44,765 Posts
Interesting.
You're possibly correct, although he might get found guilty for exactly the same reason - because he's famous. Basically, I find it hard to believe that it's possible for any jury to come to a considered, un-biased conclusion.

What does make me laugh though is people pre-judging, somehow believing that even though they don't have a single first-hand fact at their disposal they 'know' whether he's innocent or guilty.
And that refers to the people condemning him, and the people holding up placards for his release.
Absolutely barmy.

·
Registered
45,472 Posts
bazza said:
and the people holding up placards for his release.
Absolutely barmy.
They really make me :lol:

I'm glad that law isn't based on public emotion or the size of your fan base :rolleyes: Although I think it does help :(

What I don't get is how 10 or so different accusations have all been bundled into one big trial. How did that happen :confused: Did they happen at the same time :confused: I suppose I could look it up if I cared to :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
What ticks me off about US law is that 12 people are gonna decide whether MJ did it or didn´t do it. Is there a minimum IQ applicable to the ones judging him or can anyone just sit there and say guilty. Nevertheless, in the tradition of US law: guilty untill proven innocent.

·
Registered
11,591 Posts
Well at least one family wanted money for supossed child abuse....makes you wonder what this family where thinking?
You would have expected a"normal" family would have wanted Michael Jackson off the streets first as money will not solve the problem :confused:

Strangely enough, with out any evidence in front of me, I will not make a jusment on this case.

B

·
0 Posts
:D Apparently Micky J's mate "Prince/Squiggle" is also up before the beak next week..........rumour has it that the purple one got caught taking a leak on Elvis P's bed during a celebrity guided tour of Gracelands :lol:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nowt that Elvis didn't do himself just prior to taking the longest seat on the toilet ever...

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
it's always nice to see polls with so many options :D :D :p :p ;)

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
Where's the "I don't give a rat's ass on a stick about him" option?? :confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts