Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says,
I've just been told that my ex wife is single again, after almost as short a time married to number two as she was married to me.
I find it funny, and re-assuring that it means that she's the mad one and it wasn't all my fault.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
As the title says,
I've just been told that my ex wife is single again, after almost as short a time married to number two as she was married to me.
I find it funny, and re-assuring that it means that she's the mad one and it wasn't all my fault.
Had same situation here and Yes, laugh away Chuckles :thumbs:

·
Registered
10,575 Posts
I think it is essential to laugh, especially when they have put 30lbs on and fall flat on their posterior in front of you and a packed pub and her not happy to be there new beau :cheese:

H

·
0 Posts
I'd have laughed at my Ex if I hadn't been trying to strangle her the blood sucking vampire bitxch from hell :mad:

Me bitter Never ;)

·
Registered
37,369 Posts
It is not wrong at all.

At least you know your divorce wasn't all of your fault. ;)

Just pity the poor bloke who will be number 3..

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe I should have changed the title to "Is my ex mad?"
I also pity the next one she decides is the one, at least she should be stacking up a nice little amount pay-offs by now.
I did have to stifle a giggle when I heard, although I think it physically lasted longer with no2 than she did with me, tho not by much, maybe she'll get the paperwork sorted quicker this time:rolleyes:

H

·
0 Posts
:thumbs:

It's not the same one is it :eek:

My Ex was a Russian mad as a bag of axe wielding ferrets and nastier than a bag of angry Cobras :(

·
Registered
5,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:thumbs:

It's not the same one is it :eek:

My Ex was a Russian mad as a bag of axe wielding ferrets and nastier than a bag of angry Cobras :(
So far we have decided that Russian, Irish and in my case Welsh woman are mad as a bag of axe wielding ferrets and nastier than a bag of angry Cobras.
Any other nationalities we can generalise about.:lol::lol:

·
Registered
3,801 Posts
Aint been married before but still have a quiet chuckle when I think about the waste of space my ex girlfriend married 2 months after i escaped. They deserve each other.

·
Registered
5,245 Posts
Maybe I should have changed the title to "Is my ex mad?"
I also pity the next one she decides is the one, at least she should be stacking up a nice little amount pay-offs by now.
I did have to stifle a giggle when I heard, although I think it physically lasted longer with no2 than she did with me, tho not by much, maybe she'll get the paperwork sorted quicker this time:rolleyes:
I'm sitting here wondering if your ex is also my ex :lol:

H

·
0 Posts
So far we have decided that Russian, Irish and in my case Welsh woman are mad as a bag of axe wielding ferrets and nastier than a bag of angry Cobras.
Any other nationalities we can generalise about.:lol::lol:
The current Mrs H is Scouse born and bred she's a cuddly as Gibbo's bunny :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts