Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am supposed to have a sofa delivered today. They can't give a time, so I have patiently sat (on an uncomortable computer chair) all day waiting. It's 16:30 now so I phoned the store and find they have resheduled to tomorrow due to the weather.

What annoys me is all through this bad weather I have made it to work, and have been flat out recently. As a result I decided to take these three days off on the run up to Christmas to catch my breath and do some last minute shopping. Now after wasting a day I need to waste another. All it would have taken is a phone call, I understand if they have trouble getting the trucks out but is it really too much to ask for especially when the delivery was £50?

:mad:

Oh and to top it off Npower were supposed to be coming out to fix my timer for the econmy 7 and for the second time have cancelled. Do companies really not give a crap about the customer this much these days? I bet if it were a billing issue it would be sorted in a heartbeat!

·
Registered
44,698 Posts
They use the weather as an excuse when they can't possibly get all the deliveries they have booked done, it's called an over ambitious transport manager problem. I used to do furniture deliveries many years ago, delivered in a lot worse weather than this :rant:

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They use the weather as an excuse when they can't possibly get all the deliveries they have booked done, it's called an over ambitious transport manager problem. I used to do furniture deliveries many years ago, delivered in a lot worse weather than this :rant:
That doesn't surprise me, the last person I would blame is the driver.

·
Super Moderator
60,039 Posts
Very inconsiderate of them, the manager needs a message. Most companies care about the customer, especially in these hard times.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Customer service? :confused:

My new conservatory was finished in June at a cost of 20k. It's Beautiful! :thumbs:

Sunday night - drip, drip, drip. A leak from the apex dripping onto the solid wood floor. :tut:

Phoned the company yesterday and again today - long story but eventually have been given a date of 4th Jan for them to come and look at it! Advised to use buckets in the meantime if it rains/snows! :rant:

Needless to say I didn't accept this without a fight - so letters have gone to the MD.

Customer service I don't think! :rant::rant:

Hope your sofa arrives without further incident. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts