Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
eek; mods, with me being a donkey, i posted in the wrong place. Can you work you magic please? I moved it to the other marques thread. Delete what you need to :)

Cheers gang,

ciao,

g

·
Registered
24,513 Posts
Funnily enough I've been comtemplating the fact that a boring but comfy E200 (or 220) isn't much different in cost on a PCH than a GQV and it'd be more economical and far easier to get my 84 year-old stroke ridden dad into.

In estate form you can even just take the entire house on holiday with you too.

·
Registered
25,672 Posts
One of my neighbours has an estate one, he's kept it beyond the lease expiring he likes it so much.

·
Registered
24,513 Posts
Jim, is your dad ok boss?
He's as well as you might expect g, thanks for asking. As the eldest, it gets uncomfortable having repeated conversations about "the end". He has some pretty negative days now but mostly it is OK, cheers. We've got him tomorrow for the charity shield so it'll be a nice uproarious afternoon whether we win or draw especially as he and MrsJim get on so well about footie.

·
Registered
16,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He's as well as you might expect g, thanks for asking. As the eldest, it gets uncomfortable having repeated conversations about "the end". He has some pretty negative days now but mostly it is OK, cheers. We've got him tomorrow for the charity shield so it'll be a nice uproarious afternoon whether we win or draw especially as he and MrsJim get on so well about footie.
ah, ok, i didn't mean to be invasive or anything bud (I'm sure you know that anyway :))

Here's to a rip-roar footie match that you all to enjoy :thumbs: :)

·
Registered
24,513 Posts
ah, ok, i didn't mean to be invasive or anything bud (I'm sure you know that anyway :))

Here's to a rip-roar footie match that you all to enjoy :thumbs: :)
Nah! Don't think that! It was very kind of you to ask about him. I wasn't seeking attention in mentioning him as a consideration in choosing my next car either :eek:. It had just crossed my mind when looking at the Giulietta and thinking what else I could get for the sort of cash AR want in a PCH/PCP deal.

·
Registered
16,897 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah! Don't think that! It was very kind of you to ask about him. I wasn't seeking attention in mentioning him as a consideration in choosing my next car either :eek:. It had just crossed my mind when looking at the Giulietta and thinking what else I could get for the sort of cash AR want in a PCH/PCP deal.
ok, all cool beans then :thumbs:

I have no idea what the MB E would cost on a PCH/PCP deal, bud; i just went tyre kicking, nothing more, nothing less, so i can't give you any useful payment info, i'm afraid.

But it seemed to be a jolly nice - and honest - car :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
The new E-Class is a great car and I think it's nicer inside and out than the Audis, BMWs and pretty much anything else it's up against.

The estate looks great and, as Jim put it, you're not going to be short of space.

If I were in the market for an efficient cruiser with decent load space, that'd be top of my list. A relative has one and says it's outrageously comfortable, too.

MB are also back on top of their game reliability wise. Audi and BMW can't touch them in this respect.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts