Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

Is it just me or are GTVs just the prettiest and most handsome cars on the road?!

I may be biased with owning one, I still get the jitters every time I see it.

But I couldn't believe it the other day I was walking through town and far far away something really nice was approaching, I got that feeling (you know the one) when you can just tell it'll be an Aston or a Ferrari etc, and it was a GTV! A silver one, looked quite low too, it was probably stock tho. :p

Anyway, just thought I'd share :)

P.S found this little gem on the net ages ago: Power Italia’s Alfa Romeo GTV with a Matt Black Vinyl Wrap | AMBIENT GRAPHICS
Always really liked matt black cars, something of the bat-mobile/SR-71 blackbird about them, kinda evil looking, I like it! Don't think I'm brave/cool enough to do it to my own car tho. Thoughts? :)

·
Registered
12,954 Posts
It needs to lose the chrome grille surround to look better, I don't think that style would be my choice though.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yep the GTV is very cool that's for sure, and I think most of us turn back and take a final look at our cars, I know I do :) However the Matt look does nothing for me I'm afraid, looks like the car is still in primer.
Atb,Alex

·
Registered
569 Posts
My very first Alfa was a red gtv tan leather 17" mille miglia wheels lowerd with a cosworth cone filter, looked and sounded awesome imo this was going back over ten years and I still love them now.

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
I think the GTV does have some impressive lines and generally a very pretty car.
Its like a pretty version of the Fiat coupe in a way which is also a bit of a timeless design.

Its aged very well and there are not many about which only helps it look that little bit more sporty. Even if the rear has dated and aged worse than front or side views.

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
I think the GTV does have some impressive lines and generally a very pretty car.
Its like a pretty version of the Fiat coupe in a way which is also a bit of a timeless design.

Its aged very well and there are not many about which only helps it look that little bit more sporty. Even if the rear has dated and aged worse than front or side views.
That's my point exactly ive just realised, matt doesn't suit pretty cars. Exactly why the GTR and Lambos look good

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When my 164 (black) looks like that I reach for the compound machine.:cheese:

·
Registered
213 Posts
I quite like that, looks a bit different and when you get bored you can peel it off.
And if you're unlucky you will find that it takes the rest of the paint with it once you peel it, so you HAVE to repaint after all... a quality carwrapper would advice against wrapping older cars ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts