Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been quoted £560 fully comp for a 155 1.8 8v. This is my first insurance under my name and I am 26 years old. So dont have no claims bonus, thats inc. no claims protection. I think its not too bad really. If i pay 50 quid extra they will throw in a full european breakdown cover as well, which is handy with an alfa.

M

·
0 Posts
i take it you do not have any "no claims" bonus ? if so the quote sounds pretty good...what is your excess ?

mike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Excess is 150 quid, I think its not too bad a quote really, considering that i pay 1100 pounds for me motorbike!!!

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
is it through AO/AF?? im only 2 years older than you and have the 2l twinny 16v and pay £360

·
Premium Member
13,135 Posts
Go for it, I'm looking about mid £400s for my 156 with 6 years NCB. That's knocking the voluntary excess down to 0 and including breakdoewn cover as well though, But that's a great quote for no NCB.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Will do it in the morning, the chap is phoning me back at 9am, hope he does, cos I forgot which company he was from!!

·
Vendor
46,000 Posts
Surely if you have no NCB to protect you might as well get rid of it and lower your premium?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts