Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4, 2003 Alfa Romeo GTV Phase 3 JTS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I have just put in an order with Autolusso, only to recieve an email stating they are currently closed. Is this only the case with the workshop, or is the parts warehouse not delivering online either? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
134 Posts
I ordered some oil & filters from them on 11th April and got the same message as an out of office reply, then on the 21st I got an email to say that my order was being sent, which arrived a few days later. I'm guessing that they had staff furloughed and couldn't take anyone back until the three week qualifying period was up, which would have been around 21st - apparently in order to qualify for the scheme you need to be on furlough for a minimum of three weeks.
Also bear in mind that yesterday was a bank holiday, so even if they are still working they'd have probably been off anyway. I'd imagine you'll hear from them on Monday with an email saying your order is being prepared.

·
Vendor
45,852 Posts
The Bedfordshire branch is closed to the public at the moment, but online orders are being dispatched as quickly as possible.

·
Registered
2010 Alfa Romeo Mito 1.4, 2003 Alfa Romeo GTV Phase 3 JTS
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Bedfordshire branch is closed to the public at the moment, but online orders are being dispatched as quickly as possible.
Okay brilliant, just got a bit worried as I am doing the big ends and don't want the sump of the car any longer than necessary

1 - 5 of 5 Posts