Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
Quite toasty warm at the moment thanks very much.

·
Registered
14,827 Posts
The Cool Paradox

Anyone that uses the word cool these days is uncool and the items or people they describe as cool are uncool by association.

M

·
0 Posts
As you say Quinn.....there are so many possibilities.

In terms of fashion/listening to the 'right' music etc, I'd say I'm decididly 'un' cool.

However, owning a GTA makes up for the other 'short comings':thumbs:

·
Registered
44,881 Posts
ADF.....I think the epitome of cool (a person) is never trying too hard to be :)

I'm just me!

I listen to the music I like, not the flavour of the month, I dress for comfort and rarely for style :eek: but I drive a small Italian car :D I've given up worrying about what other people think.

·
Registered
17,564 Posts
I listen to the music I like, not the flavour of the month, I dress for comfort and rarely for style :eek: but I drive a small Italian car :D I've given up worrying about what other people think.
Good for you, Sir! I too do my own thing......the day I worry what others think will be the day I've lost the plot.

I like acid jazz/Jamiroquai mainly.....but had fun winding my teenage son up that I'm cool enough to go to a heavy metal concert with him and his mates :cheese: He still thinks I'm serious.

M

·
0 Posts
:tut: Fonzie was the coolest ! :rant:

:lol:
I'm talking generally :tut: ;)
Phew.....I'm glad to hear that. For a moment I was doubting the integrity of my childhood days......I was waiting for someone to tell me that Batman wasn't real and that he didn't actually have a Bat cave underneath his mansion:eek:
:thumbs:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts