Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Your next Alfa could be from Volswagen-Audi Platform.

If it happens, don't worry about anything anymore....

But I learned later from Ransoman that it is not true.. (Thank you for your kindness..)..:thumbs:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the durability of german cars.. But I like the style of Italian cars also..

Alfa from Audi could be an Excellent Synthesis for me..

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
I am beginning to suspect after 3 months, that Romeo68 is a troll.

Please dont feed the trolls.;)

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
What exactly would Audi be contributing to this mix? Soft-touch plastics? Alfas are more reliable than Audis these days.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
No problem :)

Sorry if you have been offended. After the first time this went round last year, it was all over the forums, all over the motoring press, magazines, websites etc etc. Then I see this twice on a model specific thread, from the same poster whos intentions I find hard to read (honestly, i am not sure if you like the Giulietta or Alfa. I don't know if 90% of your posts are intended as wind-ups or are saracastic) so i chose to be a bit blunter this time. No offence intended, but a firm tone was intended.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I like the durability of german cars.. But I like the style of Italian cars also..

I'd sell my Giulietta the next day. For any given price. 75 I'd leave :).

R

·
0 Posts
Don't forget Audi own Lamborghini, did they buy them for the V10 engine? What would they want from Alfa now?

R

·
0 Posts
I've got 4 single sided swing arms on my car already and no chain drive! Don't need Ducati or desmodronic valves to make Alfa any better. Maybe they might resurrect making the busso engines??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts