Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gregg Wallace is on room 101 and the greedy, fat, bald, overly critical **** is the first thing I'd put in.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Who's Gregg Wallace? I know nothing about semi celebs. Is he that lanky yank who used to be a pain on Who's Line Is It? yonks ago? Maybe not, he wasn't fat and bald....

I will away and google said overly critical chap.

·
Registered
11,443 Posts
Who's Gregg Wallace? I know nothing about semi celebs. Is he that lanky yank who used to be a pain on Who's Line Is It? yonks ago? Maybe not, he wasn't fat and bald....

I will away and google said overly critical chap.
just did that... oohh he's that nob off master chef ..

....pull the trapdoor.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gregg Wallace is on room 101 and the greedy, fat, bald, overly critical **** is the first thing I'd put in.
At least he hasn't got his **** of a mate with him as well. 2 good reasons not to watch masterchef!

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
just did that... oohh he's that nob off master chef ..

....pull the trapdoor.
:thumbs: I just checked too and said EXACTLY the same thing!:cheese:

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
At least he hasn't got his **** of a mate with him as well. 2 good reasons not to watch masterchef!
I'm not sure which is the most irritating of the two.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
London Vegetable orchestra!

Oh and Gabby thingummy's legs mmmm :inlove:
I'm not looking. It might be against the new rules I had to agree to this morning. Or if I did look I may never be able to post on AO again. Too late adverts are on. I'm safe to continue my feckless ways on here.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can just about stand his mate because he is at least a bona fide chef so has some credibility when it comes to making housewives cry about their slightly overcooked lamb. Wallace is a former shopkeeper who likes shoving cake in his gob.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
whats wrong with former shopkeeper's who like shoving cake in their gob? :tut:

I'm not that keen on cake though :D

·
Registered
24,536 Posts

He is a bit up himself isn't he?

It'd be good to have a load of ex contestants taste his food. I haven't seen him do anything constructive but scarf it down and moan.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

There's nothing wrong with that at all. What would be wrong was if you were a shopkeeper who liked cake and used that as:

1. A basis for a TV career
2. Justification for making people cry about their cooking

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't you find most TV judges shouldn't judge because like Wallace they have no experience of what they are judging. Just for example The Hoff & Amanda Holden judging talent?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Don't you find most TV judges shouldn't judge because like Wallace they have no experience of what they are judging. Just for example The Hoff & Amanda Holden judging talent?
But most of the people on those shows are deranged anyway. The people on Masterchef are basically people who enjoy cooking but get told they are **** at it by a fat baldy.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
But most of the people on those shows are deranged anyway. The people on Masterchef are basically people who enjoy cooking but get told they are **** at it by a fat baldy.
Is that why we watch it? I like the idea of gifted/enthusiastic amateurs creating meals under pressure pretty much as good as most half-decent restaurants but dislike the cutting criticism. Yet without it, the show would be a parade of back-slapping "well done's" that could descend into boredom through lack of contrast.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts