Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
I like to think that Alanis really gets irony. The irony beng that nothing in that song is ironic, it's all just a major pi55er.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
No, because your crapatalk dooberry wotsit posts images that are too small :rolleyes:

Looks like a dead snake covered in cobwebs :confused:

·
Registered
14,780 Posts
That advert goes completely over my head. I have no idea what knocking a record player over has to do with harassing your fellow motorist whilst ferrying j-cloth samples up and down the M6.

·
Registered
37,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That advert goes completely over my head. I have no idea what knocking a record player over has to do with harassing your fellow motorist whilst ferrying j-cloth samples up and down the M6.
I may have misunderstood but I think that they are trying imply that all the NLP management bullshart speak is not what the A7 driver is about. I assume they are implying that he/she is "above and beyond" this.

In reality I believe it is the personification of the Audi brand.

·
Registered
7,154 Posts
I'd buy another Audi convertible in a heart beat once my kids get old enough not to need the boot filled with pushchairs.

My A4 convertible still holds the record of any modern car I've ever owned in terms of residual/resale

I also really like the sporty little A1 variant.

Yes they do some bizarre crossovers the same as BMW do, and the Q5/Q7s are quite a parody, but the A1 sports thing, the A5 coupe and the A4 convertible are still lookers in my book and I'd buy if I was in the market.

·
Registered
13,044 Posts
More like a clip of Gareth Cheeseman but without the irony.

which, ironically, might have been your point Keithy, but unlike KB, I didn't get as far as the record player being knocked over, becaue It was so full of macho BS that I just turned it off.

"It's like raaay-eeee-aaaain on your wedding day."

·
Registered
13,685 Posts
I'd buy another Audi convertible in a heart beat once my kids get old enough not to need the boot filled with pushchairs.

My A4 convertible still holds the record of any modern car I've ever owned in terms of residual/resale

I also really like the sporty little A1 variant.

Yes they do some bizarre crossovers the same as BMW do, and the Q5/Q7s are quite a parody, but the A1 sports thing, the A5 coupe and the A4 convertible are still lookers in my book and I'd buy if I was in the market.
:thumbs:
SiF, Audis are bloody ace. Chuck out all the French tat everywhere and replace with German :thumbs:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts