Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

i have seen a nice 156 in great condition which im interested in, only problem is that its a veloce with one of those huge police attracting spoilers (which i personally think look like my wife's ironing board).

So here's the question - is there a smaller replacement available from another model or an aftermarket one which will just bolt on without leaving me holes in the bodywork to sort out?

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
My previous silver 04 plate 20v JTD Veloce had an 'Evo' spoiler on it. Looked good with the side skirts and cloverleaf alloys. Some like it others don't. I did. :D

Not sure about a direct replacement tho.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
So here's the question - is there a smaller replacement available from another model or an aftermarket one which will just bolt on without leaving me holes in the bodywork to sort out?
I wouldn't have thought so.

W

·
0 Posts
Find a scrapper with a bootlid and spoiler the same colour as your car..swap the whole lot over.

wrinx

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Find a scrapper with a bootlid and spoiler the same colour as your car..swap the whole lot over.
Alternatively swap it with someone who has the same colour car and wants a spoiler. Everyone's a winner. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts