Fax:051 304336
Email:[email protected]

McGuigan Motors

Muckno Street
Castleblaney
Co.Monaghan

Phone: 042 9740144

--------------------

A link to 2011's thread http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/republic-of-ireland/261505-ireland-2011-alfa-romeo-sales-registrations.html

·
Administrator
87,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Administrator
87,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So does that mean you can still order a 159? or were the 3 just lying round some place, I've yet to hear from Alfa Romeo, there must be nobody at home there....
They'd have been from existing stock as production for RHD ended sometime around mid 2011 AFAIK

Did you try ringing them or posting on their Facebook page ?

·
Administrator
87,057 Posts

·
Administrator
87,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AR Ireland & UK are also still advertising the 159 on their websites, a few RHD left to shift also ;)

·
Administrator
87,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure but I think your might be wrong :p The current & previous price lists do still include the 159/SW.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Thought it was Mjet alright, just didn't think it was this thread!!!
Got a call from Alfa Romeo customer care this evening (seems they do read email) anyway she says they are still a few left but could not tell me what or where...gave me a number to call in the morning for Alfa Ireland...so lets see what happens..

Either way we'll be changing by July, so, if someone is looking for a 2010 Red Ti in excellent order send them this way...

·
Registered
637 Posts
Got a call from Alfa Romeo customer care this evening (seems they do read email) anyway she says they are still a few left but could not tell me what or where...gave me a number to call in the morning for Alfa Ireland...so lets see what happens..

Either way we'll be changing by July, so, if someone is looking for a 2010 Red Ti in excellent order send them this way...
Rang the number they gave me, just a call center, lady said to ring some dealers as they'd know what is floating around. You'd imagine they would have a database themselves, or access to it from the center.

Its looking more unlikely that I'll get my hands on a 12 Reg 159... :confused:

·
Administrator
87,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It looks like my 1st post with the dealer contact details is of more help than AR Ireland :rolleyes:

A dealer should be able to check to see what's in stock, hopefully they'll be of more help, keep us updated.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Rang the number they gave me, just a call center, lady said to ring some dealers as they'd know what is floating around. You'd imagine they would have a database themselves, or access to it from the center.

Its looking more unlikely that I'll get my hands on a 12 Reg 159... :confused:

What a joke...'floating' around?? They're cars not DVD's in the bargain basket.. No wonder sales are so terrible. It's kinda depressing hearing that tbh.

If they are so laid back about sourcing a NEW car, I'd be scared now trying to to buy, imagine tying to get a warranty claim sorted from them afterwards.

Are you off to another marque, or, will you source from UK?

1 - 20 of 154 Posts