Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm thinking of getting one of the i pod trays that replaces the cup holder and card tray for my 147, has any one used one? are they any good?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
i'm thinking of getting one of the i pod trays that replaces the cup holder and card tray for my 147, has any one used one? are they any good?
It depends on what your looking for.

If your looking to put an ipod in it then they're great, but if you still want to put a cup in it then they're rubbish ;)

·
Registered
862 Posts
I've got one going for the price of postage :thumbs:

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,191 Posts
My iPod happily tags along in the glove box - wife happy because she still gets to use the cup holder (small compromise - it helped getting her in the GT :D)

·
Administrator
88,344 Posts
Yep iPod in the glovebox here also ( it's not much use for anything else :lol: ), I don't use the cup holder but the card tray is very useful for loose change :thumbs:

·
Registered
17,798 Posts
I put my ipod nano in the ash tray...as my cars too old to have the cup holders and the shortest USB cable in the world wont reach the glovebox (Yep, old enough to buy an aftermarket Ipod stereo! lol) it fits quite nicely though, and the cable sits happily out of the way too....

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine goes in the glovebox, change tray is useful but the drinks holder is pap!! The layout should be the other way round. When I have a can or bottle in it i always knock my hand on it when changing gear! Also if i put a bottle in then it falls out when going round corners!!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I bought one from autolusso as my cup/coin holder was scratched. I dont have the ipod conection though. I fink looks alot better as the logos on the other one look abit tacky!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I fitted the Ipod tray and lead to my 147.The controls for the ipod are a bit annoying,they seem to hesitate if you know what i mean.I must admit i do miss my drinks holder especially if theres two people in the car.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i understand they work with the standard stereo, my 147's on an 04 plate, does it matter how old it is?
Yeah it works with the standard Blaupunkt radio,plugs into the cd changer connection at the back.Works with all 147's...........i think.Mines a 54 plate so you shouldnt have any problems.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts