Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another iPod question, well more of a has anyone else had this too.
Just swapped my 159 for a Guilietta Cloverleaf with Radionav, now my iPod worked fine with the Blue&me in the 159 but with the Radionav it shows the track that should be playing but no sound comes out. The screen says it's playing not paused, pen drive plays fine. It does have 3.5gb of music on it (about 4000 songs) do you think that could be the problem?
So has any one had this or is it just a question of buy an adapter to see if it works.

Cheers

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually tried starting a track playing using the ipod while it was plugged in and I got a different song playing from the ipod to the one displayed on the Radionav. Think I'm going to have to try the adaptor to see if that works, there's obviously quite a difference in the Blue&Me software that comes with the Radionav

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The plot thickens? I've plugged my 1st gen iPod in and it works fine (it is set in disk mode) I've unplugged it and replugged it in with the engine both off and on no problem but my 2nd gen iPod Touch still no go. There is no disk mode for the Touch so looks like the 1st gen will have to move in to the car and the 2nd gen back in to the house connected to the hifi. Very typical though that the newer kit doesn't work on such a new system but he old kit does.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts