Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys.

Picking up my Brera 2.4 JTDM on an 08 plate later this week...
Just wondering, as I can't seem to find out by searching but would my model already have the ipod connection on board ready to use as standard? Or would I need to get one installed?

Cheers for any help

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the quick reply.
What about a connection that will play Mp3 off my HTC desire phone ?

Cheers again

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Brera does have Blue and Me. What cable would I need to connect to my mass storage? Apologies but when it comes to electronics, I'm still living in a cave!

Thanks

·
Registered
813 Posts
My 2.4 has the USB in glove box so I can connect iPod straight to it (early iPod. Anything before a iPod touch works as standard I believe). So all depends if you have the USB port...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah right, in that case I imagine sticking my mp3s on an 8gb usb stick and then connecting that to the glove box usb drive, should do the job perfectly?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Ah right, in that case I imagine sticking my mp3s on an 8gb usb stick and then connecting that to the glove box usb drive, should do the job perfectly?
Exactly :thumbs:
This is the best way of doing it, yes.
I've just done exactly that with my 09 Brera and it works a treat. Hours of tunes on my 4gb memory stick and all neatly tucked away in the glove box. The USB is also very handy for charging up the mobile phone when it gets low ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Appreciate the replies, thanks.

A slight problem I'm having... I cant seem to locate a usb port anywhere in the car... any ideas?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok thanks.

What's baffling me, which is now off topic... when I use the key fob to lock the car, it will lock. But when I try to unlock the car using the fob... nothing happens. I end up having to use the actual key in the door which then makes the alarm go off.

Anyone have a quick fix? Doesn't seem to explain in the user manual.
Apologies if I should of started a new thread.

Cheers

1 - 15 of 15 Posts