Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I've recently purchased a 1.3 Mito Veloce with the blue and me system. It all works fine apart from the fact when I plug in my IPhone wire to the USB port nothing happens apart from it charging.

I am trying to get the car to play my music via Spotify. I have read up that I may need an adapter. It's a 2010 Reg car and I've tried everything to get the music to play via the USB port.

Any Ideas??

Thanks
Sam

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello, you need a blue and me adapter. You can get them of eBay for about £50. Also, you can use a USB stick instead but flicking through songs can be a bit tedious.

Joe

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm pretty sure the adaptor only allows you to play songs stored on the iPhone through the USB port. So only songs downloaded from iTunes or transferred from a Mac/PC will play. Apps like Spotify will not work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've brought the adapter for it but I have no car to try it on as its currently with Alfa! I will find out tomorrow if it works, if it does not then I may buy a Pioneer SPH DA-120 Apple Car Play stereo. This would defiantly work with Spotify and it would also provide me with a Sat Nav!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts