Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everybody, as an Englishman living in Italy, I have always wanted to buy something really Italian and with the style of engineering only the Italians can offer. Well done Alfa I have bought a Brera and cant tell you how pleasing it is to drive. steve, da Crema. :) sorry for thr spelling ! Giorgetto Giugaro

·
Registered
15,174 Posts
Welcome to AO Steve.

Post some pics of your Brera! :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
Hello and welcome :)

·
Registered
33,640 Posts
Hi Steve. Welcome to AO. :)

Can we all come a stay at your house if we bring our Alfas? :lol:

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Hi and welcome :)

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
Hi

Yeah get some piccys posted mate !!:)

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Welcome steve,

Nice to see another 3.2 owner out there...

Hopefully the weather is better for you than me it's been decidely rainy since I picked her up - so no serious photo's yet...

Enjoy.

Simes.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you will not be dissappointed, built in the pininfarina factory quality high! sound bose fine, engine even better! hope you will enjoy all the looks you will get!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks very much,

I hate to tell you but I spent a long weekend in the rolling hills of Tuscany, Montalcino to be precise famouse for the Brunello wine. I was embarrassed at all the looks I got, but Ill get use to it. Have a great time with the Brera. All the best steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks,

I live in Crema its 20 Miles East of Milano, I have pictures but have to find a way to put them on! Look foward to being part of the AO.

Best Regards

Steve

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Great place Siena twice as beautiful as Firenze... I dont know if you saw the Palio it takes place 2 days of the year not to be missed . Talking about horses the 3.2 goes well from start to mid range, little lack luster at the top end but all the looks make up for that Ciao! steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts