Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Horseman signing on.

Having kept my eyes open for a while now I finally took the initiative & "went for it" and bought one of my dream cars, a red gtv 3.0 v6! :) This is a bit of a radical departure from my current motor, a saab 900s which although solid and reliable was just a bit boring. My school of thought on this is that for what I have lost in the way of reliability I have gained in pure excitement and performance!

I'm all smiles right now obviously but i'm sure they'll be a right old mixed bag of emotions from here on, ranging from :rant: :cry:, possibly some :mad: but hopefully lots and lots of :). Given the looks I got in it yesterday when I drove it for the first time i'm sure the experience is going to be an awesome one each and every time I drive her...

I'm sure I will be calling on all of your thoughts and expertise over the course of the coming years and hope to be able to offer some help or contribution of my own given time.

The coming week is likely to be a long one as i don't pick her up until the weekend but the anticipations half the fun, so they say!

I'll be in touch again when I have picked her up. Can't wait!

Horseman

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
Welcome to AO and ownership :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts