Alfa Romeo Forum banner

961 - 980 of 1009 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello !

Hi Everyone,
My name is Dave Moffatt (I usually get called "Moff" !). I'm 25 and live Nr Morpeth, Northumberland. My daily driver is a red 1998 156 1.8 Twin Spark Saloon.
I'm very new to ownership, I recently joined the Alfa owners club but haven't made it along to any of the meets / events yet.
I'm looking forward to the fairer weather and start of the season for dust-off drives and shows.

·
Registered
524 Posts
luckrat - that spider is mint like!! Here I was thinking my Ghiaccio White Spider LE looked the dogs ********! till I seen yours.

Have also a 159 TI 2.2 JTS which am well chuffed with! The 159 is my works car (mon-Fri) and the Spider is the weekend car for me and wor lass! ;)

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hey Toon, that's a good combo of cars you have there:thumbup:
Thanks mate, am well chuffed with them both.

The 159 TI is the best car I have ever driven and the Spider is well "my mid life crisis car, as I am too old now to pull the birds" lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
The onLy bird I can pull is a spuggy!
When I tried to get my mid life crisis car (before the v6 GT) a Chrysler Crossfire, my wife threatened me with divorce. It was just as we were going to sort the finance when I happened to mention it was a 2 seater! Doh. :banghead

·
Registered
524 Posts
The onLy bird I can pull is a spuggy!
When I tried to get my mid life crisis car (before the v6 GT) a Chrysler Crossfire, my wife threatened me with divorce. It was just as we were going to sort the finance when I happened to mention it was a 2 seater! Doh. :banghead
Lol! That's why I have two cars!

One for work and getting the "monster in law" into the back seats and the weekend motor ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
About time I posted.

Hi all I've been knocking around the forum for a while but not posted. I've just signed up for the meet on the 2nd of July. I'll be in the GT. looking forward to meeting you all

Colin.

·
Registered
75 Posts
hi the names **** from Washington got a zoe yellow spider,a 98 black gtv and a red 96 spider thats had a bash on the rear quarter panel.thinking of scrapping the gtv and red spider

961 - 980 of 1009 Posts