Alfa Romeo Forum banner

401 - 420 of 428 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I'm Robs and live near to both West and East Midlands. I previously owned an Abarth 500 esseesse but have recently changed to a Mito Quadrafoglio Verde. I'm really looking forward to meeting some of you.

W

·
0 Posts
Hi, I'm Webb and I just got a Misano Giulia Veloce, my first Alfa after being in a 3 series for years

W

·
0 Posts
Cheers!

Yeah I love it, mostly people stopping me to talk about it or generally gawping at it

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
I saw a Giulia similar or same colour as yours heading towards Nottingham on the A52 earlier this week ... looks good :thumbs:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi I'm Dan and I've only just found this place after 4 months of owning my first Alfa. I'm from Leicester and I've got a Monte Carlo Blue Alfa Brera. Well and truly caught the Alfa bug! Very pleased with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Alfa people. Newbie based in Worksop Notts.
New on here and just working out how to use this site.
4 weeks ago. Purchase a 916 spider. Had 2 gtv's in the past plus 20 plus other italian cars inc uno turbos and lancia delta's.
Anyway. My new spider has just had a ton of money spent on it including 4 new tyres. variator, plugs, all belts and a rather nice cybox s/s exhaust with twin tail pipes!
Would be interested to hear about any meets coming up.
respect fellow petrol heads!

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Hi I'm Dan and I've only just found this place after 4 months of owning my first Alfa. I'm from Leicester and I've got a Monte Carlo Blue Alfa Brera. Well and truly caught the Alfa bug! Very pleased with it.

Hello Dan and good to hear you're enjoying your Brera :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
42,855 Posts
Hi Alfa people. Newbie based in Worksop Notts.
New on here and just working out how to use this site.
4 weeks ago. Purchase a 916 spider. Had 2 gtv's in the past plus 20 plus other italian cars inc uno turbos and lancia delta's.
Anyway. My new spider has just had a ton of money spent on it including 4 new tyres. variator, plugs, all belts and a rather nice cybox s/s exhaust with twin tail pipes!
Would be interested to hear about any meets coming up.
respect fellow petrol heads!

Hello twin spank and welcome to the EM area of AO :thumbs:

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Weirdly I'd replied to the last one and said you'd be along here soon enough... I don't know what happened to my post! Ah well, it didn't contain much!

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Not so newbie saying ello!!!

Well my lovelies.. I recognise some old names on here.. its been a while... but as I just rescued a 1997 phase1 916 Gtv from certain doom.. I thought id return to the fold.

Anyway... hello x

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi it’s been a couple of years since my last post. Eventually I’ve got an 03 156 2.4 td 👍 however I have chance of an 05 baby 147 1.6 twinny or 1998 146 2.0 ti and need help with decision !

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hello there Alfaholics
Just the wrong side of 50 and residing near the south coast in darkest western Sussex. Although not driving an Alfa at present,
two of our current fleet of three cars exhibit Alfa-esque traits and I did once buy a 1.6 Boxer 146 as a pressie for my then 'other half':wink:
Reason I'm here is that I have a strong urge to ignore my usual brutal logic and replace my very good, but now ten-year-old DD with a new Giulietta Super sometime after the new '20' plate comes out.
I promise to try and behave myself and not start a war about tyres/oil/bodykits or whatever, as I'm sure you've already had those...:hehe:

401 - 420 of 428 Posts